Thursday, July 12, 2007

Four Things ..

Since I have zero craft things to show you right now, I am going to play a little meme.
CDPJ from Charming and Delightful tagged me for this one ....

Four Things About Meme

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
Cashier for my parents
Cashier at The Children's Place (and yes, I think I did spend more on clothes for my dd than I made!)
Clerk at a bank
Teacher

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
My Life
Steel Magnolias
The Sound of Music
Anne of Green Gables (the first and second but not the third so much)

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Sugarland, TX
a town in IL
the town right next to that one in IL
another town in IL

FAVORITE FOODS:
Cheesecake
Pigs in a blanket
Fettuccine Alfredo
Anything with chocolate

PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE NOW:
Well, I'd like to be home, but with everyone else gone!
On a beach in the Caribbean
In bed reading
On a girls night out

Four people I tag for this meme:
Well, okay, I don't have 4 people to tag for this meme!
Truly, I'm not sure there are 4 regular readers here (mostly because I don't update much) but if you read this and want to play consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

  1. We should definitely watch Steel Magnolias together with cheesecake and chocolate. I always cry at the cemetary scene... even if I haven't watched any of the movie before it. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)