Saturday, May 05, 2007

Stuff I've made!

Here are a few of the projects I've been busy with lately (I've also done a few others but didn't want to overwhelm you with photos!)







Changing pad I made













All folded up - fits so nicely in our diaper bag!











Yep, he likes it! He keeps stealing it from the diaper bag and using it as a blanket! LOL! I also have to admit I actually made two of them and put one up in my etsy shop (and no, I don't intend to turn this blog into a shop blog either, but it is a part of my life so it will get mentioned on here)








a blanket I knitted for a new baby









A sort of close-up ...
It was made using two strands of yarn (one white and one blue) and I think this shows it okay but I also think it looks much better in person too! LOL! Making the blanket was a bit of a challenge because I gave myself exactly 6 days to start and finish it. But I did it. I also did not sleep nearly enough last week trying to pull it off, but really when it was given it felt so good and so right that I believe it was completely worth it to make it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing your comments makes me smile! Thank you so much =)